Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Same Name Game: Tropical Garden



It's that time again! The time when I've found another Amazing Etsy Item named the same as one of my jewelry pieces. Think Spring. Think gardens, flowers. [Please write/post a comment for information on any of the jewelry you see on this page images and designs (c) ImagineMDD]

Today's lucky entry is Tropical Garden.

My necklace is long and colorful and sparkly.

Well I found the cutest little Custom Made "Overdolled" overalls in pinkpetuniapearl's Shop on Etsy and they have the same name. I'm trying to think. There's got to be a little girl in my life who's about this age. These are really adorable.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome and thanks for visiting.

Please keep your comments topical & respectful. We can't accept links or be responsible for content of comments.