Saturday, April 11, 2009

Same Name Game: Mint Mocha....


Time again for the Etsy Item Same Name Game. This one is so close and so fun that I can't resist. My necklace is Mint Mocha Swirl. The other item is from Bubblescum's shop and called Mint Mocha Delight.

This soap is not only pretty and I believe that with the ingredients listed would smell fantastic, but it will have a lot of qualities to make a body feel good, too. Mint soap can be good for hot flashes. I learned that recently. Don't ask when, how, why, etc because I'm not telling!



I've heard of scented embroidery floss, but my necklace has no scent to it. Oh well. I hope you can still see my inspiration, which was mint flavored ice cream with fudge swirl running through it.

Yummy.

[Please write/post a comment for information on any of the jewelry you see on this page images and designs (c) ImagineMDD]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome and thanks for visiting.

Please keep your comments topical & respectful. We can't accept links or be responsible for content of comments.