Five Art Themed Camps bay area, San Francisco, San Jose California
Looking for art projects for kids? Art schools? Keep your kids active, occupied and creative this summer! Enrich your children and help to develop their imaginations. A great summer art project.
Here are some San Francisco, San Jose bay area California summer camps, day camps and workshops where kids and teens, sometimes adults, can learn more about art. Sculpture, watercolor, clay, fashion design, drawing.... Much more is in store for you!
Artist Pallette Dark Kids T-Shirt by ecogreenbags
Become a part of Zazzle's clothing affiliate program
1) The classes at the San Francisco Children's Art Center are for kids as young as two years of age.There is even a photography course available.
2) Museum of Children's Art in Oakland. Starting at age 6 and going through teenagers, Summer Camps are offered. Included are snacks, performances and field trips.
3) ARt YoWZa Kids Summer Camps Alameda. Throughout the summer, your kids can enjoy their wide variety of art themes. Fashion design, cartooning and puppets? Oh my!
4) Sun Gallery: Summer Art Day Camp Hayward. Ceramics and sculpture, games and more fun.
5) Kids Summer Art Camp at The San Jose Museum of Art. At the end of each session, there is an exhibit of student work. Students visit the galleries for inspiration and learning.
These are in no particular order and we have no affiliation with any of these programs.